Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 4 August 2010
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from the www.glamourmom.co.uk website.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
1. Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the www.glamourmom.co.uk website and can only be used to purchase items available on the www.glamourmom.co.uk website. Gift certificates may not be used to purchase gift certificates.
2. Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Glamourmom Ltd.
3. Only one Glamourmom gift certificate may be used per online order. An online gift certificate cannot be combined on any online order with other gift certificates.
4. Gift Certificates have no cash value other than as may be specifically indicated within these terms.
5. Any unused amount on a Gift Certificate after the certificate is applied to an online order at the time of purchase will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
6. Gift Certificate resale is prohibited.
7. Gift Certificates may be purchased in denominations of £25.00, £50.00 and £100.00.
8. Any coupons, discounts, or other promotional offers do not apply to and cannot be used to purchase Gift Certificates.
9. If an order exceeds the amount of a Gift Certificate, the remaining balance must be paid by credit card at the time of purchase.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
10. Glamourmom Ltd is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificates and Gift Certificate codes. Risk of loss passes to the purchaser of the Gift Certificate upon electronic transmission of the Gift Certificate to the recipient.
11. Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date and there are no maintenance or dormancy fees charged for unused Gift Certificate balances.
12. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. The Glamourmom return policy does not apply to Gift Certificates, however, it does apply to purchases made with Gift Certificates. Any refunded amounts from products purchased with Gift Certificates will be credited to the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
13. Glamourmom Ltd reserves the right to reverse any Gift Certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
15. Gift Certificates issued as part of a promotion will be subject to different terms and conditions. See specific promotion for details and applicable terms.
16. Glamourmom Ltd reserves the right to contact Gift Certificate purchasers or known recipients to inform them of promotions or provide them with information about the redemption status of Gift Certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
17.Glamourmom Ltd reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the Gift Certificate.
18. Glamourmom Ltd reserves the right to cancel an issued Gift Certificate and/or close user accounts and/or request alternative forms of payment if it reasonably believes: a Gift Certificate was not validly purchased; a Gift Certificate has already been redeemed; the redeemer is not the Gift Certificate’s intended beneficiary; or a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is either redeemed through the www.glamourmom.com.uk website and/or is used to make purchases on the www.glamourmom.co.uk website.
19. Glamourmom Ltd will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the original purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
20. GLAMOURMOM LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
21. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, THE RECIPIENT AND PURCHASER'S SOLE REMEDY, AND GLAMOURMOM LTD'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
22. Glamourmom Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions, at any time, in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice on the www.glamourmom.co.uk website.
23. These terms and conditions are applicable to the maximum extent permitted by law and specific terms and conditions are void where prohibited.